The data.world team is looking for a strategic, results-driven Client Success Director (CSD) to engage, retain, and enable our clients. The CSD is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of clients. As a CSD, you will be the primary advocate for each client, guiding them along a path to success. You’ll be working with a wide range of client personas. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about data.world as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every client. You will play a critical role in helping data.world achieve its mission.
At data.world, you will:
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value and adoption of our products and services, ensuring retention
- Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators; then aid the client in achieving their desired outcomes
- Maintain high levels of client engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on client satisfaction and loyalty
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common client challenges
- Coach clients to be product experts and train their teams on data.world’s best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect client satisfaction or retention
- Program manage account escalations
- Detect, report, forecast and mitigate client risk
- Develop, prepare, and nurture clients for advocacy; drive client references and case studies
- Continually identify and develop new uses for data.world that drive adoption and align to clients’ business needs and strategic goals
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities in partnership with the Strategic Account Executive
- Advocate client needs and escalate client issues interdepartmentally
- Develop Client Success assets and methods, and work with Product Marketing to create new or refine existing adoption materials.
We’d love to see :
- Five years minimum experience in Client Success or equivalent history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Familiarity working with enterprise, Fortune 100 clients
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise
- Ability to lead a meeting / command a room
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through client issues
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Occasional travel may be needed (35%)
- Bachelor’s degree – technical degree, aptitude, or experience is a plus
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and the client base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.