We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. Reporting to the VP, Demand Generation, this person will be responsible for managing and optimizing the performance of our marketing operations, including the planning, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns and sales development campaigns. They will work closely across the Marketing team, and partner with our Sales Operations Manager, ensuring that all campaigns are delivered on time, and use expertise with HubSpot, Salesforce, and outreach.io to track and analyze end-to-end campaign performance.
If you have a strong track record of success in marketing and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
At data.world, you will:
- Develop and implement marketing programs with integrated campaigns across multiple channels including email, organic search, paid marketing (social, search & programmatic), SEO and website
- Design and implement segments, lists, workflows and email campaigns in Hubspot, implementing tracking campaigns for end-to-end attribution in Salesforce
- Align closely with sales & marketing management to support lead management, improve lead quality, and optimize lead scoring
- Project manage execution of campaigns and programs internally as well as with agencies and vendors
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, lead acquisition and activity
- Be our primary Hubspot administrator, managing HubSpot health and hygiene
- Work with the Business Development Rep team to optimize lead routing
- Lead the Marketing technology strategy and manage the evaluation, implementation, and adoption of new technologies into the Marketing stack over time
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in marketing operations, and apply this knowledge to drive continuous improvement within the team
We’d love to see:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, marketing operations, marketing automation, or sales operations
- Proficiency with Hubspot
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically while also being detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
Big pluses include:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Management
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Outreach.io
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation with generous bonus program
- Fully paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for your entire family
- Company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal coverage
- Remote-forward, super flexible, casual, and enjoyable environment with open PTO
- Charitable donation matching and community philanthropy opportunities
- Wellness programs catered to individual needs
- Quarterly headquarters events - all employees welcome
- An awesome group of smart and determined coworkers, including a tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and senses of humor
- Your own Sparkletar owl character - have you seen them yet?
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. data.world is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.