We’re looking for an innovative, inquisitive, and data-driven Marketing Operations Specialist to implement and administer processes and technology that scale the marketing team’s impact on revenue for the company.
Reporting to our Growth Marketing Lead, the Marketing Operations Specialist will become our leading expert on our marketing tech stack and recommend upgrades for it. They will help build processes that ensure alignment between the marketing team’s work and our company’s success, and help us use data to accelerate our buyers’ journeys.
While this position will begin remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, you must be based in or near Austin, TX so you can work with us in the office once it’s safe to do so.
At data.world you will:
- Take ownership of scaling our analytics and marketing operations to meet the scope of the growth marketing programs we’re running
- Become our expert in tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, Wordpress/Divi Theme, Segment, Mixpanel, Drift, our ad channels and our own platform
- Standardize and expand experimentation across the buying journey to accelerate sales cycles
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to guide campaigns to success in regular and ad hoc analyses
- Automate processes and workflows that increase the impact of the marketing team
We’d love to see:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing operations, sales operations, or ad operations role are required
- A strong grasp of the pros and cons of varying attribution models available to us and how we can apply them in a B2B SaaS enterprise selling process
- Demonstrable proficiency with tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Wordpress/Divi Theme, and data.world are required.
- Ability to analyze a funnel, campaign, and channels to optimize their performance
- Comfort managing a hygienic contact database, maintaining email deliverability, and ensuring compliance with privacy regulations like GDPR and CCPA
- Your informed opinion on the latest account-based marketing, growth, and experimentation processes of the day
- A love for documenting and teaching the better, simpler way of doing things
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Superior project management skills
- An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You don’t shy away from the tough questions
Big Pluses Include:
- Knowledge of Snowflake Data Warehouse, Segment, Mixpanel, Clearbit, Bombora, Drift, LinkedIn Ads, or Google Ads. Certifications are a bonus if you have them!
- Experience in a sales, digital marketing, or data analysis role before
- Experience migrating to Salesforce products
- Extra points for working in a B2B SaaS startup environment or in the data management space before!
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive market compensation, stock opportunity, and incredible benefits program!
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer opportunities
- A work from home environment, and a flexible schedule
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events - even virtually for now!
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.