We’re looking for a Contract Recruiter to partner with internal hiring teams and help grow our company. This will be a hybrid of on-site and work-from-wherever-you-want.
At data.world, you’ll identify candidates through various sourcing methods, provide initial screening, and manage the full internal interview process. This position reports directly to the VP, Employee Experience, and will work alongside our internal Recruiters. They will collaborate with hiring managers to build a candidate evaluation and interview process, then execute on that plan.
At data.world, you will:
- oversee all steps in the recruiting process for assigned job requisitions, including identifying, sourcing candidates through innovative recruitment tactics, and engaging candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
- help managers build job descriptions that will attract the right skills and skill level needed for the position
- maintain all applicant communications, interview notes, and process flow in the company applicant tracking system (ATS)
- post new opportunities through the ATS and through various job boards and relevant organizations
- perform direct outreach through candidate sources such as LinkedIn
- review candidate applications, providing feedback on initial assessments and screenings
- provide thoughtful communication, and ongoing feedback to each candidate serving as the primary point of contact throughout the entire recruitment process, and ensuring they understand their status and next steps at all times
- work with hiring teams to schedule candidate screens, technical reviews, presentations and test, and internal debrief meetings
- report requisition and candidate status on a regular cadence and as requested by managers and executives
- attend recruiting events such as job fairs (virtually, for now)
- jump in and help out on other recruiting and onboarding projects and programs
We’d love to see:
- one or more years working as a recruiter at a firm or inside a corporate environment
- experience managing candidate workflow and communication within an applicant tracking system (we use Breezy, but that doesn't matter)
- experience using candidate search tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as other creative resources for identifying potential candidates
- comfort working in the G Suite, including experience setting up interview schedules for multiple people in G Calendar
- strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including solid experience interviewing technical candidates and providing detailed, relevant feedback to hiring managers
- excellent organizational and skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- an enthusiasm and energy level about our growing organization, and the ability to express the unique opportunity and culture that data.world offers
- an appetite to try new things -- you’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn
- you ask questions and don't shy away from challenges
Big pluses include:
- recruiting experience in a high growth start up environment, ideally in the technology sector
- experience driving university recruiting programs
Perks and benefits:
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer events
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events including game nights, rock climbing, and cocktail competitions - even virtually for now!
- A flexible work environment
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.