We’re looking for an enterprising Product Marketing Specialist to enhance our product and competitive messaging and assist in the development of client-facing documentation. This role will report to the director of product marketing and assist in developing and executing programs that improve our clients’ and prospects’ understanding of our enterprise data catalog platform. In this role, you’ll work across the product, marketing, engineering, sales, and client success teams to create engaging content for technical and business decision-makers.
At data.world you will:
- Contribute to the development of data.world product messaging and positioning
- Develop knowledge of go-to-market strategies that highlight product value proposition, features, and benefits
- Craft targeted, engaging marketing programs that showcase platform capabilities through storytelling
- Create sales enablement assets that support each stage of our customer journey
- Develop competitive and industry insights that contribute to product, marketing, and sales strategies
We’d love to see:
- At least 2 years of experience in product marketing for an enterprise software/SaaS company
- Experience positioning fairly technical SaaS offerings to practitioners and decision-makers
- Foundational product marketing skills and strategy related to messaging, persona targeting, research, competitive positioning, and storytelling
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse teams, from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You don’t shy away from the tough questions.
Big pluses include:
- Experience in a technology startup environment
- Knowledge of the data management space
- Familiarity with data & analytics-related use cases
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive market compensation with a generous bonus structure
- Fully paid health/dental/vision insurance for the whole family
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer events throughout the year
- Open PTO, and a personalized wellness incentive
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events including game nights, rock climbing, and cocktail competitions - even virtually for now!
- A flexible work environment
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and the customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.