We’re looking for a temp to perm Employee Experience Talent Sourcer to join our growing EX team to support us with scheduling, recruiting coordination, sourcing and growing into a full desk recruiter! This is not a remote position - we would need you to be able to come into the office on a fairly regular basis, our schedules are flexible and we allow for some work from home but it is important that the Employee Experience team is available for our employees.
At data.world, you’ll report to the VP, Employee Experience, and work with all members of the EX team. This role will be responsible for multiple activities interfacing with executives, departmental leaders, employees and candidates, prioritizing activities across multiple functions to ensure a positive work environment. This is also an amazing opportunity for someone that is interested in growing into a full desk recruiter, we will mentor and help grow you into the role!
At data.world, you will:
- Provide sourcing and scheduling of candidates for positions across multiple departments, working closely with all interviewers and recruiters
- Support various functions across the employee experience team
- Assist in new employee onboarding programs, including arranging new hire meetings
- Maintain the employee org chart, and ensure employees are including appropriate information in Pingboard
- Help with policy and compliance management and communications
- Manage office administrative responsibilities, including allocation of incoming and outgoing correspondence and shipments
- Grow into a full desk recruiter!!
We’d love to see:
- 2+ years of experience in a support role with multiple, sometimes competing priorities
- Interest in, knowledge of and exposure to sourcing and recruiting
- Incredible organizational and prioritization skills, and the knowledge of when to ask for assistance and support
- Experience with G-Suite & Slack, tech savvy aptitude
- Comfort communicating with senior and executive management to understand and execute on their requests
- Comfort in a mix of heavily tactical functions along with more strategic projects
- A desire to constantly be considering ways to optimize or improve programs or processes for scalability and efficiency as well
- Creative thinking to add to the fun ideas and offerings for the data.world employees
- An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You ask questions and don't shy away from challenges.