Do you love writing, storytelling, and marketing strategy? Do you love working at the pace of a high-growth SaaS business? If this sounds like you, let’s talk. We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who can drive content strategy and create compelling materials that help us win new business and delight existing customers. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
At data.world, you will:
- Develop and execute the company’s content strategy with the goal of creating and maximizing the use of a variety of compelling material that contributes to the following:
- Sales effectiveness
- Demand generation
- Customer success
- Thought leadership
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining our editorial content calendar
- Work closely with product, sales, client success, and marketing to understand key personas and develop content that meets their needs at each stage of the client lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing content and repurpose existing content
- Be responsible for management of content distribution channels including web, newsletters, social, and email
- Own the continuous measurement and optimization of the content marketing program and make strategic recommendations for long-term program improvement
- Work with senior leaders at the company to develop thought leadership programs related to knowledge graph, data governance, and data literacy
We’d love to see:
- 7+ years content development experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Comfort writing fairly technical concepts related to data & analytics or an ability to quickly learn them well enough to write about them persuasively
- Ability to clearly communicate to a broad set of people including data stewards, data engineers, data analysts, architects, and executives
- Strong and demonstrable written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including blogging, web copy, data sheets, podcasts, videos, and presentations
- Experience creating content for the web that improves SEO as well as growing a social audience
- You can be collaborative, yet independent, able to multitask, prioritize and remain flexible in an evolving environment.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance and use data to optimize effectiveness
- Experience with WordPress, Google suite, and Hubspot, social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You ask questions and don't shy away from challenges.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive market compensation with a generous bonus structure
- Fully paid health/dental/vision insurance for the whole family
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer events throughout the year
- Open PTO, and a personalized wellness incentive
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events including game nights, rock climbing, and cocktail competitions - even virtually for now!
- A flexible hybrid work environment with an understanding that employees are people with lives outside of the office
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.